FORMABOOTS S.p.a., with registered office in Via Giorgione n. 5, 31030 – Altivole (TV) – ITALY, VAT no.: 06729650967 (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), in its capacity as data controller, hereby informs you pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and Art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used for the following purposes: to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; to control the way the site is used; to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Personal data will be processed for commercial, direct sales, marketing and commercial information, promotional, statistical purposes and for the detection of consumer preferences, through processing using electronic and paper means and for any communications to third-party companies, always for direct marketing purposes. .
The personal data requested via the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- A) without your express consent (art. 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b, e GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– allow you to register on the website;
– manage and maintain the website;
– allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any further Services requested by you;
– fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order from the Authority;
– prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court
- B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via email newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner
– in the case of sending a CV, exclusively for selection purposes
– publish on the website and on the social channels of the Data Controller the photographs and/or videos sent by the user during participation in the contests organized from time to time by FORMABOOTS S.p.a. (for example, Instagram, Facebook, website, YouTube channel, etc.) for promotional and/or advertising purposes.
We would like to inform you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Data Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
Other personal data requested (such as mobile number, date of birth, e-mail address, etc.) will allow us to contact the interested party for service communications related to his order, verify his satisfaction with the products, or, with your consent, they will allow you to propose commercial offers, also based on the detection of your personal consumer preferences, commercial information on the products and news of FORMABOOTS S.p.a., promotional offers, also through marketing activities carried out in automated ways, by ordinary mail , by mobile phone and with it by SMS/MMS and also by e-mail address provided.
It is possible that, following specific initiatives (by way of example and not limited to: surveys and questionnaires, prize competitions, interested parties as testers or testimonials of the products, etc.) FORMABOOTS S.p.a.. request authorization both for the processing of personal data and for possibly disseminating, for advertising purposes, the interested party’s details, images or reviews on the various sales channels and/or on social networks. For these initiatives, the interested party is asked for specific authorization and consent to the processing of the data provided on such occasions.
The personal data released by each interested party, relating to the natural person and his address, are kept for a period of no less than 10 years for civil, fiscal, accounting, administrative purposes, to make means of proof possible in the event of litigation and to in response to specific requests from the competent Authority or the interested party himself.
Purposes and legal bases of image processing
Within the scope and for the purposes of the activities relating to the XX Contest in which the user participates by completing the participation application, of which this information is an integral part, the transfer to FORMABOOTS S.p.a. is envisaged. of images portraying people or places connected to sporting and/or consumer activities. For these images you ensure that you hold the rights, that you have received consent and authorization for the transmission of the image, and in any case you ensure that you have acquired, through a positive expression of will, consent to the dissemination of the images by everyone the subjects portrayed there. The images you send may be associated, in the accompanying descriptions and/or using the superimposition technique, with your name, that of the people portrayed in the photo, the qualification held by the subjects portrayed in the photo, and the place depicted in the photo.
The images that FORMABOOTS S.p.a.. will receive through the Contest, are intended for the publication and promotion of the Contest and the activity carried out by the company.
With your express consent, and on the basis of it, the aforementioned images, or parts of them, will be disseminated by FORMABOOTS S.p.a. for promotional and information purposes regarding the company’s activities and projects. This consent will however be revocable by you at any time, resulting in the removal of the images from the websites and social channels managed by the Owner, where these have been published there for promotional and informative purposes regarding the activities and projects of the FORMABOOTS S.p.a. itself. Any revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the dissemination, based on consent, which took place before the revocation.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information described above for the purposes indicated at the time of collection or below in this Policy.
The information is collected for:
- a) Better understand your interests, expectations and how you use our products: we may use this information to improve our websites, apps and products/services. We use your information to personalize your experience with Us and tailor our marketing activities to your needs and interests, as we believe it is also in our legitimate interest to satisfy you as much as possible and respond to your needs.
- b) Provide our smart services, process orders, respond to your requests or questions and manage appeals: we use, for example, your information to process an order and deliver a product. Furthermore, we may use your data to send you requested information or communications about your account or our relationship: we may contact you to inform you of changes to the Site or updates to the services. We may also contact you to request feedback or regarding this Policy or the Website Terms. In this case, the information will be processed for the execution of the contract signed with Us.
- c) For security purposes: We may use the information to protect Our company, Our customers, Our affiliates and Our websites and apps from fraud, theft or breaches that affect our business, as is our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of the activities we conduct online and offline.
- e) To prevent counterfeiting and combat illegal resale channels of “Forma Boots” products which violate the general terms and conditions of sale of FORMABOOTS S.p.a. and the distribution network (in particular, controlling the quantities or frequency of products purchased), as it is our legitimate interest to protect ourselves from online counterfeiting and protect our distribution network.
- f) For marketing purposes: we may use the information to contact you, after receiving your consent (where applicable), and inform you of new products and special offers that we think may be of interest to you.
- g) For analysis purposes: we may use your information to analyze the online reputation of FORMABOOTS S.p.a. or Our products and to verify the effectiveness of our online and offline campaigns and events, as it is our legitimate interest to protect the image of FORMABOOTS S.p.a. and optimize our marketing campaigns.
- h) Other purposes: we may use the information to keep records of transactions and other documents relating to the company, for legal, administrative and audit purposes. We may also use the information to comply with legal, insurance and processing requirements.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organisation, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Persons in charge, managers and data communication
The processing of the data collected is carried out by internal staff of FORMABOOTS S.p.a. for this purpose appointed data controller.
The data collected, if it is necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external data processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent data controllers, and precisely:
- companies that are part of our corporate group;
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to our Company;
- companies, bodies, associations that carry out services connected and instrumental to the execution of the purposes indicated above (market analysis and research service, management of credit card payments, maintenance of IT systems).
- Supervisory bodies, judicial authorities as well as all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
The personal data processed are also processed through the creation of a centralized database, with IT and telematic tools. The database containing the personal data of interested parties is accessible only by authorized parties. The centralized storage of the interested party’s personal data allows for widespread distribution and consequent processing across all sales channels.
Place of data processing
The processing connected to the personal data of the interested party takes place at the administrative and fiscal headquarters of the company, i.e. in 31030 – Altivole (TV), Via Giorgione n. 5.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you either registration on the site or the Services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in the art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in the art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when you are interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this requirement is proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of opposition, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes using automated methods, extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications via traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in the articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Our websites and apps are not intended for minors. Without the consent of a parent or guardian (except as permitted by applicable law), we will not, to the best of our knowledge, collect personal information from minors.
You must be sixteen years of age to provide us with personal data, and eighteen years of age to perform transactions. By transacting with us, you automatically represent that you are at least eighteen years of age and have full authority to execute such transactions and are legally bound by them.
If we are informed (through the “Contact” section) or become aware that a minor has provided us with personal data through our media or otherwise, we will immediately delete such data.
Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to FORMABOOTS S.p.a., 31030 – Altivole (TV), Via Giorgione n. 5 – ITALY;
– an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is FORMABOOTS S.p.a.
The updated list of data controllers and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Specifically authorized subjects such as employees or external collaborators may become aware of the data in the necessary processing:
– to the sending of advertising material
– to communication
– the fulfillment of the order and the execution of the contractual relationship
– strictly functional services
– and in general to the provision of instrumental services aimed at pursuing the indicated processing purposes.
Each authorized person is given specific directives regarding the processing of data, instructions which he or she is required to respect in order not to incur disciplinary sanctions and/or legal action.
Changes to this Policy
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Policy a